Membership of the Association is open to all disciplines of health professionals interested in the management of wounds.
The annual membership period of the Association is 1 July - 30 June.
AWMA(ACT) Membership 2013 - 2014
A membership form for 2013 - 2014 will be available for download from this page after 22 May 2013.
Professional Association Management Services (PAMS) is the national Membership Secretariat. If you need to contact PAMS directly regarding processing of your membership this can be done via:
Phone: 03 9895 4435 (M-F 9:00-5:00 EST)
For general membership enquiries the AWMA(ACT) Membership Secretary can be contacted via Email: email@example.com
AWMA(ACT) thanks you for your support of the Association.
- to promote best practice wound management, using the latest research and materials available
- to develop and maintain a strong network of collaborative relationships with health professionals, professional bodies and key organisations/groups
- to promote education and research, through seminars, workshops and
- to provide strong governance for the Association
AWMA (Australian Capital Territory) Constitution
Full / Associate Membership fees are listed below. Membership of AWMA Australian Capital Territory Inc. is $77 per annum. Membership falls due on the 30th of June each year.
AWMA(ACT) welcome corporate members - please visit the Corporate Membership page.
Full / Associate Membership Benefits
- Free attendance at the ACT Twilight Education Evenings - 4 per year
- Reciprocal membership to AWMA
- Free journal – Australian Wound Care Journal – Journal of Wound Practice and Research
- Discount membership rates to AWMA Australian Capital Territory conferences, seminars and workshops & AWMA national conferences
- Scholarship entitlements of up to $500.00 for wound related conferences, workshops and / or seminars (conditions apply)
- Professional development and networking opportunities
- Links with the national organisation, Australian Wound Management Association